The Cooney Furlong Grain Co is an innovative and progressive company in the Agricultural Industry committed to providing an excellent product and service to our customers. Our Agribusiness unit operates through 4 strategically placed outlets in the South East.
Our core business is the assembly, drying and marketing of grain. An important part of this is the supply of seed, fertiliser and agrochemicals to our grower customers. We provide high quality crop agronomy and animal nutrition advisory service to all customers.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Weighbridge Manager for our main site outside Enniscorthy.
Responsibilities to include the following:
- Daily management of weighbridge operations
- Stock control & management incl. reconciliations of movements from external stores
- Sales team support and retail order/ invoice processing
- Management & co-ordination of customer deliveries incl. driver and truck records
- Grain records incl. drawings, quality, temps and store records
- Quality control management including monitoring all records and reporting any problems
- Health & safety monitoring and implementation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, reliability, initiative, commitment, and a quality focus
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in agriculture or a warehouse environment
- A practical, hands on mentality
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to accept responsibility
Remuneration Package: DOE
Closing Date: 16th July 2017
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions