A leading wholesaler of agricultural and general hardware is currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative. This is a full-time permanent role.
Job location – Naas
This opportunity offers the chance to join a very successful business and further your career prospects.
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Process customer orders for dispatch.
- Ensure that all orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain 100 % accuracy on all orders.
- Work as part of a team & perform quality checks on all orders before dispatch
- Forklift duties.
- Working hours 8 to 5 Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work.
- 1-2 years forklift experience essential (Valid forklift license required)
- Previous storeman experience a distinct advantage.
- A team player with strong attention to detail
- A farming a distinct advantage
Please email your cv to [email protected]
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions