Aurivo operates a network of 34 Homeland stores throughout Sligo, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, Donegal, Longford, Westmeath and Northern Ireland.
The stores carry a full range of Agricultural Products and have also developed substantial sales in DIY, Horticulture, Light Hardware, Pet and other homeuse
products. We also operate garden centres in our larger stores.
The business has over 40 years’ experience in retailing and is currently in the process of modernising its existing network of stores with ambitious plans
to expand our store footprint by opening 3 stores in Leinster as part of our new strategic plan and bring our excellent Homeland customer experience
to new locations in the near future.
We now have vacancies for:
Successful applicants for the above position will demonstrate a strong interest and capability in becoming a store manager after completing a structured training programme
The ideal candidate will have:
- A constant focus on providing exceptional customer care
- A third-level qualification in agriculture/business (or equivalent) would be
a distinct advantage
- Experience in a retail environment would be advantageous
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive bonus structure, together with pension.
High achievers will be rewarded in a pleasant, structured working environment.
If you are interested in applying for one of these exciting positions, please forward a copy of your CV by e-mail to:
[email protected] Michael Henry, Human Resources Officer (Tel: 071 918 6500)
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions