- Take Inbound Calls from existing Customers, using upselling and cross-selling techniques to maximize order revenue.
- Make Outbound Calls to existing Customers to achieve incremental sales and place orders on time
- Generating new business through Outbound calling and handling new Customer enquiries.
- Delivering on set sales targets
- Being aware of promotional activity, stock movements and company updates through monitoring relevant sales tools and manuals.
- Working closely with the Sales Management Team to promote sales campaigns and promotions to our Customers.
- Managing and maintaining Customer records accurately within the system.
- Handling and assisting with any Customer Service queries that arise.
- Liaise with Sales team and other departments as required.
- Undertake various administrative and adhoc. duties as directed by Management.
- Agricultural Background an advantage
- Professional Telephone Manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Call centre experience
- Experience in inbound / outbound sales
- Proven track record of success in a high volume environment.
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive can-do attitude.
- Strong record of problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions