Technical Sales Advisor in the Longford / Westmeath region
Grassland Agro sources, produces and sell the complete range of conventional commodity fertilizers as well as the most comprehensive range of speciality fertilizer and soil conditioning products. In addition Grassland Agro sells a full range of animal mineral blocks as well as biostimulants. www.grasslandagro.ie
While all Grassland Agro products are directly distributed by the Agri Merchants and Co-ops across Ireland, Grassland Agro has over 30 Agronomy Sales Specialists visiting farmers across Ireland everyday explaining the merits of Grassland Agro speciality products and evaluating which products would distinctly add value to each farmers business.
We can offer an outstanding opportunity to grow a long-term sales career with a progressive and well established company. Our successful growth is based both on the quality of our product range and superior technical advice on-farm.
We are now looking to recruit a Technical Sales Advisor in the Longford / Westmeath region
- Advice and Sale of our unique enhanced/specialty product range in soil conditioning, fertilization and mineral supplements direct to farmers through the local Co Ops and Merchants.
- Developing relationships and working closely with local Co Ops and Merchants.
- From a farming back-ground with excellent knowledge of farming / possess a qualification relevant to our industry
- Have knowledge, sales and advisory skills with regard to cultivation and animal husbandry.
- Willing to work hard to succeed in an rapidly changing market-place
- Technically minded with an ability to create and close sales opportunities
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging direct sales environment
- Full driver’s license
- An attractive sales role in the agricultural sector , with excellent field support along with sales & technical skills development training including ongoing on & off the job training & development
- An attractive fixed annual salary, with performance bonuses & an uncapped commission structure
- Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing company
- Business tools include fully expensed Company car, mobile phone & monthly expenses
Please apply by emailing your CV & a Cover Letter to [email protected]
Grassland Agro is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions