Agriland.ie is looking for a technical agricultural journalist to join our team.
Agriland.ie is the largest agricultural news portal in Ireland and, due to continued growth, we’re looking to expand our editorial team.
If you’re an energetic and enthusiastic agricultural graduate, who wants to play an integral part in generating technical farming stories and features, then we can provide you with a great opportunity.
Working at Agriland.ie will mean working as part of a digital media team in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting to the editor, you will be expected to work with the technical team on stories and content.
- Writing & proof-reading: You must be able to write factual, clean copy to tight deadlines.
- Ideas: Working as part of a team you will pitch ideas and original content to the editor.
- Production: The role will also see you involved in the production of stories and features for the website and other social media.
- Travel: The role will involve travel around Ireland and, occasionally, further afield.
- Knowledge of and passion for farming and agriculture.
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to produce clean, factual copy to tight deadlines.
- You must be driven, hard working and flexible.
- Online writing experience is an advantage but not essential.
- A graduate qualification in agricultural science or a related degree is essential.
- Driving license and own transport.
If you want to be part of an exciting and rapidly growing company, send a cover letter explaining why you’re the ideal person and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions