AgriLand.co.uk is looking for a Technical (Agricultural) Journalist.
We are the fastest-growing digital agricultural news publisher in Europe. Following the launch of our standalone UK site – www.agriland.co.uk – we’re looking to expand our UK editorial team.
If you’re an energetic and enthusiastic agricultural graduate, who wants to play an integral part in generating technical farming stories and in-depth features, then we can provide the opportunity.
Joining www.agriland.co.uk will mean working as part of a digital media team in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting to the Editor, you will be expected to work with a technical team on relevant stories and content;
- Writing and proof-reading: You must be able to write factual, clean copy to tight deadlines;
- Ideas: Working as part of a team you will pitch and follow up ideas and original content.
- Production: The role will also see you involved in the production of a range of content for the website and social media channels.
- A knowledge of and passion for farming and agriculture;
- A graduate qualification in agricultural science or a related degree is essential;
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to produce clean, factual copy to tight deadlines;
- Online writing experience is an advantage but not essential;
- You must be driven, hard-working and flexible;
- A driving license and own transport.
If you want to be part of an exciting and rapidly-growing company, send a CV and a cover letter (circa 250 words), explaining why you are a suitable candidate, to [email protected].
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions