Conor Engineering have been at the forefront of quality manufactured farm machinery since 1969. Since then we have established a reputation in the agricultural industry for producing strong, reliable, durable products. Currently we are hiring a Stock Controller.
- Purchasing of stock. Using BOM’s to calculate quantities required and send purchase orders to suppliers.
- Working with assembly and fabrication staff to ensure they have the parts they require.
- Responsible for ensuring goods in are dealt with correctly.
- Management of spare parts dispatch and dealing with spare parts enquiries.
- Management of stock layout in the store and on factory floor.
- Undertake relevant training and development as required
- Flexible working hours at certain times of the year due to trade shows, peak production periods etc.
- Ability to carry out duties within a realistic time line ensuring that deadlines are met is important
- Ability to carry out tasks simultaneously within time restraints
- Ability to work well with others and communicate well is important as this role involves working with all sections of the company as well as the public.
- No experience is necessary but any related experience would be benefical (purchasing / stock control / spare parts)
- Experience working in any area of agriculture or agricultural machinery would be very beneficial.
- No specific qualifications are necessary buy any related qualification would be beneficial.
To apply for this position please send your CV to [email protected] .
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions