Do you know the meaning of #tbt and #fomo?
Have you figured out how to get the most likes on your insta pics?
Do you dream of going viral and reaching millions of people?
Do you know the difference between a bullock and a heifer?!
If all this sounds familiar, you could be the ideal candidate for our Social Media Marketer Internship!
Who we are
We are AgriLand, the largest digital farming publication with over 350,000 monthly readers and we reach millions of people every single month on social media. We are digital first and constantly looking to innovate and improve our offering.
We are looking for a social guru to bring our online social presence to the next level. Working with us you will help grow the largest Agri Facebook page in Ireland as well as our Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
What we need you to do:
- Maintain our social presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Create bespoke content for each of these platforms (image, video, text)
- Analyse our social reach and figure out what works and what doesn’t work
- Develop a social calendar
- Keep up to speed with the various changes in social media
- Come up with new and innovative ways to engage our audience
- Discover and test new social media tools
- Engage directly with our audience on social media
- A passion for social media and all things digital
- An in-depth knowledge of the constantly evolving social landscape
- Social media or marketing degree preferred (or working towards)
- Ability to interpret and understand data
- Previous experience in online marketing would be helpful
- Innovative and enterprising – have a flair for identifying new opportunities and not afraid to present suggestions/ideas
- Knowledge of rural life and farming in Ireland
If you’re serious about social then we want to hear from you. This internship could lead to a firm job offer for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below or email [email protected] with your CV and why you would think you would be good for the job in 280 characters or less!
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions