We require an experienced Service Technician at our Meath Depot.
Perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment. Aftermarket sales oriented.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment including AMS products.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards – DTAC case –time sheets, etc.).
- Maintains a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Supports Service Specialists when required.
- Mentors apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and John Deere Service Advisor
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Good customer relationship skills
- Ability to work in a team environment or on own initiative
- Full clean driving licence required. Fork lift advantageous
- Ability to work extended hours during peak Season.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, full ongoing training and long term career prospects.
Please email CV to [email protected] by closing date Friday 30th March 2018.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions