Work at the forefront of animal nutrition in Ireland...
Corby Rock values the Irish agricultural industry, and we are proud to provide our nation’s farmers with the highest quality animal feed and advice.
The world of animal nutrition is constantly evolving and we are committed to providing the most up-to-date, forward thinking technical advice to our customers – helping their livestock enterprises to flourish.
Not only do we provide high quality feed and technical advice, but we also pride ourselves on delivering the excellent customer service.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our technical team and provide the support that our sales representatives and technical staff need to ensure that they deliver the best results on farm.
- Checking and processing feed orders and invoices via email/phone
- Checking order details and contact details with customers
- Collaborate with our logistics department to co ordinate timely deliveries
- Compile regular and up-to-date sales reports
- To stay informed regarding new products and key product features
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong clerical and computer skills
- Interest in livestock industry
The ideal candidate will be a team player, committed to success and with excellent customer service skills.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for this role, including: competitive salary and business expenses.
To apply for any of the advertised positions, or request further information, please contact:
Tel: +353 (0) 47 30099 Email: [email protected]
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions