A leading Agricultural business in the Midlands area is currently looking to recruit a Branch Manager. My client specialises in the Agricultural, Hardware & DIY Trades.
If you are seeking a career move in 2018 and looking to join a progressive and expanding business this may be the role for you
With over 60 years in business my client has been the proud recipient of numerous retail awards including ‘’ 2014 Hardware store of the year ‘’. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for managing a large and complex store with responsibility for managing 30 + staff within 15,000 square premises. You will be responsible for the daily running of the store along with dealing with operational duties of a large store.
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be responsible for the following
- Managing and overseeing the daily running of the store
- Responsible for a headcount of 30 + staff
- Overseeing store merchandising & standards
- Develop, coach and mentor staff.
- Operations & logistics
- Managing stock control
- Drive efficiencies and maximise productivity
- Deal with HR related issues.
- Proven retail management experience essential.
- Agricultural experience/knowledge a bonus but not at all essential – operations, team management and proven commercial success.
- Operational excellence, high store standards, tight team management, commercially driven and margin focussed manager required
Interested candidates to message to email their cv to [email protected]
Phone inquiries to John on 087 9955439
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality at all times.
This role will suit someone living in the Carlow / Kildare / Wicklow / area
My client is offering a lucrative salary & bonus.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions