An Agricultural Wholesaler in the Mayo area is currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Executive. This is a full-time permanent role.
Are you looking for employment in the Mayo area? If so this may be the role for you. My client is a well-established agricultural business that has witnessed significant expansion and growth in the last two years.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will be involved in the day to day running of the purchasing department where you will be involved with product ordering, shipping and logistics.
Duties to include
- Issue requests for quotes and proposals from suppliers encompassing quality, price and lead time.
• Creation of computerised purchase orders for centrally held stock.
• Update and maintain Stock system and price database.
• Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
• Research new products which may be of benefit to our business.
- A minimum of 1-2 years purchasing experience
• An organised and structured work ethic
• Strong IT skills
• A relevant planning/supply chain related degree would be a distinct advantage
Please email your cv to [email protected]
Phone calls to Louise in confidence on 086 4670069 (Office Hours)
FRS Recruitment offer 100% confidentiality at all times.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions