Southern Fuel & Farm Supplies is an established Agricultural business located in East Cork. We are seeking to recruit a hard-working and self - motivated person who will primarily assist in managing the distribution of a wide range of Agri related products across the Munster region.
Key Competencies & Behaviours:
- Excellent business skills and sound commercial acumen.
- Be right up to date with modern communication technology / media systems along with having absolute command of standard word / excel / accounting software.
- Be ambitious with a Business degree - a BIS qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment.
- Be competent and confident on the phone with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent planning, organisational and administration skills, a strong and natural “attention to detail” combined with a very good work ethic.
- Ability and discipline to work independently, as well as in a team environment where there are multiple competing demands and priorities.
As this is a company with a broad range of agri products, a good understanding of farming or having a farming background is an advantage. A clean drivers’ license is also an advantage as it may be necessary to travel to different locations on a periodic basis.
Please forward your detailed CV and cover letter (in absolute confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 10 February 2017
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions