We are currently seeking a Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Officer for our client based in Co Laois.
Founded in 1968 our client provides electrical engineering and contracting services for various sectors of industry across both the public and private sectors. They currently employ 60+ personnel who share responsibility for the execution of their many significant projects nationwide.
- Develop and Manage Company QEHS Systems.
- Complete a review and develop the current systems to assist the company in attaining ISO 9001, ISO14001 and Safe-T Cert accreditation
- Working with our Project Team to Develop and Maintain Project Specific H&S Documentation.
- Complete Regular Inspections and Reporting to Company Management. Attend Project Meetings to Review HSEQ Standards with Management and/or Clients.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate sufficient training and expertise, they must demonstrate and attention to detail and be capable of working under their own initiative.
- Qualification in Health and safety
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge / Experience in the construction industry is an advantage
- Demonstrate sufficient training and expertise
- Attention to detail and capable of working under own initiative
- Qualification or experience in implementation of management systems in particular IS0 9001 , ISO 14001
A suitable package will be negotiated based on experience.
Please email your cv to [email protected]
Phone calls to Louise in confidence on 086 4670069 (Office Hours)
FRS Recruitment offer 100% confidentiality at all times.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions