Progressive Genetics Co-op Society Ltd is the leading cattle breeding organisation in the country providing AI ,milk recording & related services to the Agri sector. The Group also offers a range software solutions and laboratory analytical services to the sector.The Group has experienced rapid growth over the past number of years and is now looking to strengthen its management team with the recruitment of a new Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person in an organisation and an industry which is evolving rapidly.The position is based at our offices in Enfield Co Meath
The key functions of this exciting position are;
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery and results of the finance department
- Preparation of monthly and budgeted management accounts
- Co-ordinate and supervise the monthly payroll
- Ensure all companies in the Group are tax compliant and operate in the most tax efficient manner
- Ensure adequate controls in place for all cost and income streams
- Liase with Auditors,Banks and Revenue in relation to relevant matters
- Act as company secretary for the group of companies
Applicants should have a professional qualification and have a number of years relevant experience in a commercial environment. Applicants will join the management team of Progressive Genetics.
Applications, including a full CV, should be emailed to [email protected] or submitted through the Apply Now button. They can also be posted to Ms Suzanne Begley Progressive Genetics, Kylemore Rd,Bluebell,Dublin 12. Applications close on Tuesday 8th May 2018.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions