Acorn Life are seeking people with experience in Agri sales and the Agri industry to join them as financial advisors, particularly in the Munster region.
Acorn Life are a 100% Irish owned life assurance company offering protection, savings and investment products designed for the Irish public. Their success is based on the superior performance of our managed funds and on delivering excellent customer service at all times. Acorn Life specialize in taking ambitious people from both financial and non-financial backgrounds and transforming them into Qualified Financial Advisors (QFA). They have over 25 years’ experience in moulding successful financial advisers by passing on the sales techniques and expertise required by financial services professionals.
Acorn Life are looking for people who want to be in business for themselves but not by themselves. If you are a self-starter with the will to win and the determination to create your own success story, then you will benefit from the guidance and opportunities offered by Acorn Life to achieve the training, skills, experience, expertise and independence of the true professional.
If you possess the following skills and characteristics, then Acorn Life have the perfect career for you:
- Ability to listen and to build strong personal relationships
- Self confident and receptive to coaching with a high standard of personal integrity
- Hard working, goal oriented and the ability to persevere
- Possession of a suitable natural market and interested in meeting and working with people
- Successful track record in current/previous field of employment
To perform in this key role you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a full clean driving license.
This could be one of the most exciting small business opportunities available on the market. Whether you are looking to get a start in the financial services field – or you are a seasoned professional looking for the opportunity to do more and be more – becoming a financial adviser with Acorn Life can be the perfect fit.
You will have the commitment, drive and ambition to be the best provider of financial advice that you can be.
Please apply by emailing your CV & a Cover Letter to [email protected]
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions