An exciting opportunity to join a new & innovative role within an established business based in the North West region.
Homeland, part of the Aurivo group, are currently recruiting for the position of eCommerce Executive for the group’s network of award winning retail, lifestyle and Agri stores.
Reporting to the Ecommerce manager, this role will support the ambitious growth plans for our online channel. This role will encompass all elements of ecommerce and it is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and works well in fast-paced, exciting environment.
- e-Catalogue management
- Price & Promotions management
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Online Marketing
- Systems monitoring
- Order Fulfilment & Customer Service
- Continuous improvement
- A 3rd level qualification in business, marketing or relevant area of study.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Commercially minded with some retail experience.
- Experience creating & publishing digital content.
- Experience working with content management platforms and analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics.
- Experience in setting up and managing digital marketing campaigns e.g. email marketing, digital advertising etc.
- A fundamental understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Attention to detail with the confidence to work independently.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan & manage projects.
- Proactive approach to working environment, with a willingness to upskill where needed.
- Passionate about digital and a keen interest in ecommerce.
Anyone who meets the above criteria and is interested in applying for this position should submit a copy of their CV by e-mail not later than April 3rd 2018 to [email protected]
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions