A well stablished nationwide agricultural business is currently recruiting for a Counter Sales & Store Assistant for their Tipperary branch. This is a full-time permanent role.
Job Title: Counter Sales operative.
Responsible to: Fencing Manager.
Main Responsibilities & Activities.
Stores Role: Responsible for the day to day store and stock control duties of the store and yard at Roscrea.
Sales Role: Dealing with retail and trade customers who visit the Store. Dealing with internal staff and customers in relation to the contract fencing business.
Specific duties & Responsibilities.
- Unloading, checking and storing all deliveries arriving into stock.
- Preparing, loading and dispatching orders to customers.
- Maintain the store and yard in a safe and proper condition.
- Record all transactions on the IT stock control system.
- Completion of regular stocktakes.
- Liaise with the Purchasing Dept. on quotes and proposals encompassing quality, price and lead time.
- Creation of computerised purchase orders for retail stock and for contract fencing.
- Receipt in, update and maintain the Stock system.
- Co-ordinate shipment and logistics for the smooth and timely delivery of goods.
- Issue sales documents and invoices for all stock despatches.
- Dealing with cash, cheques, and debit / credit card receipts.
- Part of Debtor control team.
- Good to excellent verbal and all-round communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Level 7 Business/Agri Business Qualification.
- Forklift and Teleporter driving experience.
Please email your cv to [email protected]
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439 (Office Hours)
FRS Recruitment offer 100% confidentiality at all times.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions