DLF, the world’s largest breeder and producer of grass seed, is one of Ireland’s leading wholesale suppliers of grass and forage seeds. Established in Ireland in 2015, DLF has ambitious plans for further growth and development on the island of Ireland. DLF is the only breeder directly servicing the Irish grass seed market and the company operates the only privately owned grass and forage trial and research site in Ireland. DLF has a significant, worldwide seed research programme and continues to invest in its technology and people to drive future growth.
We are recruiting an experienced Business Manager to join an existing team.
- Managing a portfolio of leading brands and products.
- Drive sales growth and increased brand awareness through an existing network of distributors.
- Manage key customer and supplier relationships.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of commercial and marketing strategies to ensure business goals are met.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly motivated, self-disciplined and have a sales focus.
- Have strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of agriculture.
- Be experienced in key client relationship management, including price and term negotiations.
DLF Ireland is based in Waterford but the role has a national focus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class company and grow your career in line with our ambitions.
Apply, including a cover letter and CV, to [email protected] by 8th June 2017.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions