Role profile: Assist in developing sales and marketing initiatives and new distribution channels for nutritional and hygiene brands across intensive livestock sectors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing market specific distribution channels for nominated nutritional and hygiene product ranges in designated territories on the island of Ireland.
- Support existing customers and new channel partners to develop our vision and product range in the intensive livestock market.
- Support the achievement of defined sales and margin targets for the commercial team.
- Perform market analysis, identify needs and recommend strategy for the various markets.
- Provide regular activity reports to share and communicate needs, opportunities and risks with management.
- Provide forecasts for purchasing to enable proper inventory planning.
- Analyse data and interpreting trial/farm results to ensure best performance is achieved. Liaising with customers and provide feedback in this area.
- Deliver customer specific training on the proper use of nominated products and brands.
- Provide ongoing and timely information to our veterinary technical team to enable all results to be assessed.
- Liaise with suppliers so that all new products and services can be fully realized across all channels.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- A relevant qualification in Agricultural/Animal Science with a focus on the animal husbandry and/or nutrition areas.
- Suitable IT and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-management and self-motivation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to keep and analyse records.
- Ability to reach targets.
- A full clean driving licence.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 28th February 2018
To apply please email your CV to [email protected] or by post to the following address:
Monaghan H18 YW57
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions