Are you currently seeking your next career move for 2018? If so this may be the role for you.
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Assistant Dairy Managers for a large dairy farm operation in the Middle East.
You will get the chance to work on a large-scale dairy farm with a herd size of 25000 cows. You will gain hands on experience working in all areas of the farm including milking parlor, working with young stock and breeding.
At present the operation has 90,000 cows and rear 70,000 young stock in 7 modern dairy farms. Responsible for the management of dairy herdsmen the successful applicant will undergo a programme of on the job training in all business aspects reflecting the best European standards.
Career progression is a distinct possibility after 1-2 years’ service
- 3rd level degree or Cert in Agriculture (Minimum of Level 6 required)
- Work experience on a dairy farm outside of Ireland.
- A number of years’ experience of working with cows.
- Career minded and highly motivated.
Remuneration & Package
- Starting tax free salary of 46,500 Euros
- 5 free flights to and from Dublin per year.
- Free accommodations & general living expenses.
- Access to gyms and leisure facilities.
Please email your cv to [email protected]
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions