Are you currently seeking a new career move in 2018? If so this may be the role for you
FRS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Area Sales Rep on behalf of a leading oil distributor. This is a full-time permanent role.
This role will involve both account management and new business development. My client has built strong business relationships with customers in the Automotive, Agricultural and Industrial trades in recent years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following area; Laois, Offaly, Tipperary, South Galway, Roscommon, Longford & Westmeath.
Duties to include
- To build and maintain profitable long-term relationships with all new and current clients, providing them with excellent account management combined with the best customer service.
- Meet agreed targets on sales and credit and continuously monitor progress, by generating new business in your area of operation wherever possible.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
- Provide the Lubricants Manager with competitor feedback and industry insight contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Participate in promotional shows (eg Agricultural Shows)
- Strong and effective selling skills with minimum 2/3 years of field sales experience (Knowledge of the oil distribution industry an advantage)
- Self-starter – with the ability to set and achieve targets to match Company growth strategies
- Good inter personal and presentation skills
- Ability to network and have a list of key contacts
- Able to plan and organise time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- High self-motivation and ability to work under minimal supervision
Competitive base salary & commission (OTE Year 1 of 40k)
Company car, laptop & phone
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439 (Office hours only please)
Please email your cv to [email protected]
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439 (Office Hours)
FRS Recruitment offer 100% confidentiality at all times.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions