Area Manager Southern England
McHale are seeking to recruit a sale driven and customer focused Area Manager for Southern England. This is a permanent full -time role based in Southern England. Salary negotiable based on experience, remuneration package includes Company car &phone.
- Management of dealer network in Southern England to achieve McHale sales targets.
- Full responsibility for trade show participation in the area.
- Work with UK Sales Manager to achieve McHale sales targets for the UK.
- Manage demonstration programmes.
- Liaise with Research & Development about the latest trends and suggest machine improvements and development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on one’s own initiative.
- Relevant Sectoral experience.
Interested candidates, please submit CV to [email protected], quoting Area Manager Southern England in the subject line of the email.