SAMCO is an award winning innovative Agricultural company founded in 1997 by Managing Director Samuel J. Shine. Samco is a family run business based in Adare, Co. Limerick. Samco designs and manufactures bespoke agricultural equipment and degradable mulch film for use in the agricultural sector globally.
We currently have a full time position to fill. Cv’s will go through a screening process and you will be notified via email to attend an interview. This is an exciting role for the right person with progression through the company. Samco have recently entered new exciting markets to offer farmers globally their innovative technology with many different crops and farming methods.
- Produce and update existing technical drawings and information using Auto CAD inventor
- Generate and update the parts manuals
- Maintain effective communications with customers to clarify specifications and deal with any queries raised
- Liaise with the production team to ensure manufacturing and modifications are as per specifications and deal with queries relating to same
- General administrative duties assigned to the role
- Bachelor of Science (HONS) in Agricultural Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Experience using Auto Cad Inventor or similar drawing package
- Self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and ability to work independently
- At least 1 years’ experience desirable
- Agricultural back round ideal but not essential
- Capacity to be hands on and use initiative when appropriate
- Ability to be pro-active and take responsibility for tasks assigned
- Be flexible and adaptable with a can do attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying for a position in Samco please forward your cover letter and CV to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions