As the largest and fastest growing digital publisher in the agricultural space in Ireland we have revolutionised how brands and companies can communicate with their rural based target market in a way not previously available.
We have built a dedicated, engaged and rapidly growing audience of thousands of daily readers that could not previously be reached by traditional media solutions.
We currently work with most of the progressive agricultural companies and providers operating in Ireland along with all major advertising agencies.
Due to continued rapid growth we are looking to hire an advertising manager.
You will be a valued member of our growing team, reporting to the Managing Director. You will be our senior Sales Executive and will make a significant contribution to directing and defining our online presence.
You will be responsible for building and managing a team of sales staff and take overall responsibility for all commercial activity throughout our platform.
Prior sales experience and a good understanding of online / digital media / traditional media and the agricultural sector is essential.
You will consistently meet and exceed targets as the business expands and grows. This is an exciting role for a seasoned, self-motivated and ambitious sales professional with the opportunity to have a major impact in a rapidly growing digital media company.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Sourcing and management of potential leads using multiple sources, including online and offline.
- Proactively hunting, finding, negotiating and closing deals, both face to face and over the phone
- Assessing and negotiating online sales agreements with business principles / managers in their local environment
- On-going customer account management
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of prospects, calls, future pipeline and daily / weekly closes
- Achieve and over exceed daily, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Management of Staff
- Excellent negotiator
- Great communication and phone presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Minimum 3 years business development / sales experience, preferably online advertising, direct marketing, classified advertising, local advertising, or any agricultural retailing background.
- Experience in direct sales, canvassing and cold calling
- Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Network of contacts in the agricultural and or agency sector is a definite bonus
- Bachelor degree desirable
- Good knowledge/experience of the internet as a commercial tool and interest in social media
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
- Passion, drive, honesty, positive attitude and consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential personal attributes
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and all things Internet
- Interest in / knowledge of the agricultural sector in Ireland is essential.
- Own car plus a full clean driving licence
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in and capable of rising to, we want to hear from you
Please send a C.V plus a short cover letter to email@example.com or via the form below
Apply for this job
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions